Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The end of a chapter and the beginning of a new one!

The entrance was spectacular...What a way to end an amazing year!!!



My Farewell!








I've had many friends ask to see pictures from the pageant and when I gave up my crown. It's touching to hear my directors remind me I never "give up" my crown, I just pass a new one along. It was a year of great opportunity and as I mentioned the opportunities are still coming. I have been booking various speaking engagements as well as book signings and a few appearances as well. I have started a new blog for friends to follow titled Lisa Dean. This blog was soley dsigned for my year as Mrs. Illinois America. I invite you to continue following as I will continue to journal and share all of life's great blessings: My family, friends, work, and service. I'm thankful to many who have sent such positive feedback in regards to my year. Receiving emails, letters, and messages on Face book have been countless. To hear that my year has inspired some of you to try new things, discover your gifts and talents, or know that you can, and do make a difference in the world are all amazing words to my ear. You have truly blessed me! . My new blog will be up and running soon. It will be filled with more speaking engagements, "vitamins for the mind", encouragement, and yes, family photos too! I'm grateful to all those that were sincere in their words and actions during my reign. please feel free to continue to follow me now at LisaDean.blogspot.com!



No comments: