Monday, October 27, 2008

The Swimsuit




I have to say a heart felt "Thank You" to my good friend and trainer, Stephanie West. Steph kept me on track, motivated, and focused. I suppose it helped, too, that she lived with us for a while. I couldn't call in sick on training days. She would just knock on the bedroom door if I wasn't out by 5:15 AM....yes, I said AM...anyone that knows me knows, I am not a morning person. There was a lot of spark to drink. Which, brings me to another thank you and that is to Advocare. I have taken Advocare for years and share the products with anyone who asks me about my training regimen.....Just ask me!
The Swimsuit

1 comment:

Amy Gregorio said...

Lisa,

I cannot tell you enough just how amazing you were in Arizona. You made us all so proud and will have so many wonderful times ahead of you as Mrs. Illinois.

XOXO