Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Latin Fahion Week

On November 2nd I was asked to be a VIP guest at Latin Fashion Week in downtown Chicago. The event was held at the beautiful Drake Hotel on Michigan Avenue. It was absolutely stunning. These are just a few pictures that I was able to capture with my camera. I actually had my own professional photographer, that our sponsor had, follow us around. He was snapping shots left and right. The funny thing is that there were about 50 other photographers doing the same. I truly felt like a "Queen For A Day". I got to greet everyone, have a professional photographer shoot me all day, try on the most amazing fur coats, sit in the VIP section with the likes of Rita Moreno, and talk with Sylvia Perez from ABC 7. Here are a few pictures of my photo shoot at the Drake Hotel, then me signing autographs for little princesses.




No comments: