Thursday, December 11, 2008

Making it all worth while!!!

Having the opportunity to serve as Mrs. Illinois has been a blessing in more ways than one. It is also the same as being an author. My book, Girls of Greatness is now out and I have had the chance to attend signings or appearances and sign copies for many girls. I often, though, don't get the chance to see them again. But not in this case. Brianna is the daughter of the owner of Brizanne Couture in Naperville. On a day that I was in the store to meet with a client for pageant coaching I was able to spend time with Brianna. She had read my book and loved it. Hearing how much she enjoyed it and what all she gleaned out of it was such a special feeling. I realized, everything we do in life has an effect on others and this, was a reminder, that all the work was all worth while. Brianna is one "Girl of Greatness".....Here's to you Brianna!!


No comments: