Thursday, December 11, 2008

Spa Martinique!!!

I made an appearance at a special holiday open house at Spa Martinique in Schaumburg, IL. Here I am with the owners, Ramona and Deborah. The spa is just beautiful and offers full array of services. During the open house I brought my daughter Kennedy Ann and she had her first "paraffin wax". Kennedy took a picture with some other guests showing off their wax covered hands...which they loved once all the wax was peeled off. It was a day of pampering, hot cider, and scrumptious desserts!



1 comment:

Amy Gregorio said...

What a wonderful blog! I love how you keep updating it with some of the many things you are doing as Mrs. Illinois. Ke Ke should be an honorary Jr. Miss Illinois. She has an amazing future ahead of her as do you~ Thank you for representing us all so well.