Thursday, January 15, 2009

Book Signing and Serving Fellowship Housing




I had the honor of being asked to attend the Fellowship Housing Christmas party for homeless women and children. It was even more meaningful because my family and I served these women and children together. I greeted everyone at the door when they arrived and gave them an autograph copy of my book. Dean and Caden were looking ever so snazzy in their "waiter" attire of black pants and a white shirt. Together, they sat the ladies and children then served them dinner. Kennedy had her own duty of making jewelry with the kids so they had a gift to then give their mom. It truly was a night of joy. For the women and children to know how special they are and that they matter. Also, for our family, to be able to use our gifts, each one different, and serve those less fortunate.

No comments: