Monday, January 19, 2009

Who Said It's All Work And No Play???

I have to say I have the best directors ever. I say this not because they were so supportive in preparing me for the national pageant, or because they awarded me with one of the best prize packages I've ever experienced, or that Mrs. Illinois America is the best pageant system out there. I say it because they truly are family. Once I had won the title of Mrs. Illinois America I became part of a family that I was not anticipating. Marcie and Julie are not only my directors, they are my extended family. Here we are celebrating Julie's birthday. We went to Hollywood Cinema for the great movie "Hotel for Dogs". All three of us have dogs and can relate to canine unconditional love. We laughed and cried...and ate and ate! It was an awesome day!



No comments: