Sunday, February 8, 2009

Interview with Suburban Woman Magazine

It has been a very fulfilling year thus far as Mrs. Illinois America. I have had the opportunity to speak out on two causes very important to me and my family. One being global poverty and AIDS while the other is pouring into our youth. I have had the chance to meet with various magazines and television stations and speak about both topics. Here I am with Ashley from Suburban Woman Magazine. She was such a sweet gem to sit down with. We discussed the Mrs. Illinois America pageant, the "power of pageants" and having such great directors. I already began recruiting her for the pageant.....but we'll have to wait till she gets married!

2 comments:

Danielle-Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa Dean Niewolny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.