Wednesday, February 25, 2009


Last Weekend it was a privilege to serve as the Honorary Chairman of the Fellowship Housing Gala. It was the first annual black tie event benefiting Fellowship Housing. Their mission is to transform the lives of the homeless or at-risk single moms and their children by providing safe, affordable housing and holistic mentoring to guide them from crisis to long-term stability and independence. Women and children are heavy on my heartstrings and the core of my own mission work. I had the honor to not only serve as honorary chair but also deliver a speech to almost 300 people. The event, which was titled, "There is no Place Like Home", and held at the Renaissance Hotel and Convention Center in Schaumburg was a success and raised over $70,000.
Here Dean and I are with my directors, Joe, Marcie, and Julie Aceto.



No comments: