Monday, April 6, 2009

Like Mother Like Daughter!!

Kennedy won Miss Pre-Teen Illinois Dream Girl USA! It was a huge surprise considering she was the youngest in her division. I told her after the first night of competition that we are here for the experience and to just have fun. Well, after she got off the stage of first round competition she said, and I quote,, "We have work to do, let's go practice." She had me up till midnight practicing...it paid off! When they announced her name I became the loudest mom ever (like that would surprise anyone!). Here she is with her family, her proud brother, Caden, and the beauty in the lavender is, Nicole Framerin, a client I coach for Miss Teen USA.
We're all so proud and happy!!! Now, off to nationals...and yes, that's the weekend before I give up my crown as Mrs. Illinois America. It's going to be one busy month May!!!



No comments: