Thursday, April 16, 2009

Vegas and The Osmonds!!!!

This past year has been an amazing one to say the least. The appearances, talks, book signings, and my trip with my second family (aka, my directors), the Acetos. We went to Vegas for some sun, relaxation, and the Osmonds! My directors are very close friends with the Osmond family and so for our "mini vacation" they took me to Vegas! Julie and I relaxed in the sun every afternoon. Then, it was off for a late afternoon of shopping with Joe, Marcie, and BeBe. What a trooper Joe was, he didn't complain once, even when he carried the bags! We had a weekend of laughter, fun, and FOOD! The Acetos introduced me to the Osmonds and I introduced them to a true buffet!
Growing up I always remember watching the Donny and Marie Show as a young girl. Yes, I had a crush on Donny and of course I wanted to be Marie! Who would have thought years later I'd get to meet them in person? But, I did. We had such a great time at the show, they are unbelievable performers and they both still look soo young. Here we are with them after the show. "Would someone pinch me please!" It was definitely a highlight to my year!





<

No comments: